New Nokia Mobile powered by android will be released by HMD Global
HMD Global just published a new about the launch of Nokia smartphone powered android Operating system, Nokia 6, in China.
The HMD Global got the licensing rights of Nokia in December 2016 and the first mobile phone from Nokia android family will be Nokia 6, the official market availability of mobile phone will be expected in first half of 2017. The price tag of this phone is seen to be affordable. Nokia 6 is reported to been soon appeared on China online store, JD.com for $245 Nummela CEO, HMD Global said.
“Just a short while ago we announced the launch of HMD Global…The Nokia 6 is a result of listening to our consumers who desire a beautifully crafted handset with exceptional durability, entertainment and display features…We look forward to unveiling further products in the first half of this year.”
Machine takes 55 minutes for a single Nokia 6 from a solid block of 6000 series aluminium. The final result is an aluminium body with the highest level of visual and structural quality.
Specification of Nokia 6 mobile phone is below:
- 5.5” screen with full HD resolution and incredible colour reproduction
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 16MP phase detection autofocus rear camera for sharp detailed pictures
- 8MP front camera.
- Wrapped in 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- Laminated with polarizer layer to enable sunlight readability
- X6 LTE modem designed for excellent battery life and superior graphics performance
- Ability to run the latest version of Android Nougat
- Dual amplifiers deliver a 6dB louder sound than a regular amp
- f/2.0 aperture lenses and exclusive camera UI with automatic scene detection
The Chinese mobile market has around 552 million smartphone consumers, HMD Global is to launched the Nokia smartphones there in partnership with the local online retailer, JD.com. Nestor Xu, Vice President Greater China, HMD Global said,
“China is the largest and most competitive smartphone market in the world… JD.com is known for its upwardly mobile customer base and it has for many years believed in the Nokia brand and sold millions of our products to Chinese customers. Launching our first smartphone device, in such a strategically important market, with JD.com a trusted online retailer marks a signal of intent.”
Nokia was acquired by Microsoft back in 2015 with in a final deal worth $7.6 billion. The new top level management is now on a new set of goal by providing android experience with Nokia 6. Nokia is entering the challenging market of android-powered smart phone.